Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
she was moving before he'd finished his sentence, having launched into action immediately after the now. she sprang for his face; a move that began most of her fights, but already she'd learned from them. the direct attack forced her opponent's focus in the forward direction, as it had with valour, scylla, among others. but this time, when she's within inches from her muzzle, she drops suddenly and smoothly, dipping under his chin and surging up again in an attempt to snap her jaws around the soft flesh of his neck or chest.
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM