Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
it happens quickly; she misses her target, and is forced away from her weak grip easily enough. his grip she moves swiftly to evade, and for a moment, it appears she might succeed. but she's dwarfed by him, and already in an awkward position because of her attack. and so for a fleeting moment, his fangs hover over her jugular. it is only a moment, but one needs only to barest flicker of opportunity to prove fatal. 

she withdraws swiftly, glancing back up to him when he speaks. her expression is nonplussed, but she's sharply disappointed. "you didn't take the bait. you defended." no matter how fast she was, if she didn't pause a moment to ensure her effort was worth it, it would be wasted.
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM