Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
"We attempted to recruit some time ago," the ashen warrior shared when the opportunity presented itself. His pale eyes flitted from his sister to the aspiring young Wanheda. He understood the difficulties that were sure to lie ahead of her, considering he and Opalia's own failure with attempting to build Stegeda. Thus, it came as no real surprise to Dacio when she shared that her numbers were few: "it was difficult to find others willing to support what they don't understand."

Perhaps Praimfaya could be a better teacher than Dacio was, as she'd already demonstrated a far greater patience at her tender age than he could ever hope to achieve.

He observed the girl quietly before a corner of his mouth tugged upward in the hint of a smile. "Drageda should have been your birthright and did not deserve to fall the way it did, so I ask that you aid us in bringing war to Rusalka when we are able. We will help you build Roangeda, in memory of those lost to us, so that we might someday seek vengeance on the dogs who robbed us of our home. We will join you," Dacio decided, gaze lifting to gauge his golden llittermate's reaction as he continued to seek her final input: "as long as we are all in agreement?" 
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM