Moonspear the cold and the bare grasped
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Ah, good, it was definitely Lyra based on the reaction alone. He had his reasons to pick up on a chord of tension out of @Alya, but even then it only went so far as time had worn it down. The children were certainly a source to help smooth things over, and at least in Lyra's company he did not fear a sharp rebuttal. It also, however, did not stop him from bestowing her with the same sort of antagonistic charm that he offered Hydra, either.

"Your sister, of course," he murmured in passing to her ear, unable to hide a cheeky smile. He saw no point to them stopping and continued on, though his pace slowed so that she would make up the difference quickly.

"You and your sisters are a... bitey sort, I do believe," he went on, this time not a murmur to the winds. "All I've done is simply teach them how to use their mouths for more than assaulting one another, and us." No doubt she had been witness to endless howling and carrying on long before they had mastered their tongues for making sentences.

No doubt she could attest that they talked now as often as they bit.

His gaze swept around to her then: "Were you heading out to hunt?"
Messages In This Thread
the cold and the bare grasped - by Dirge - October 11, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Lyra - October 19, 2019, 03:09 AM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Dirge - October 19, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Lyra - October 22, 2019, 07:01 AM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Dirge - October 22, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Lyra - December 10, 2019, 06:16 AM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Dirge - December 17, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Lyra - January 08, 2020, 06:34 AM
RE: the cold and the bare grasped - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 01:51 PM