Bramblepoint they should deliver all my blessings in small brown paper handbags near the porch
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She ignored him, just as he'd ignored her. A taste of his own medicine, but one he didnt appreciate in the slightest. The peppered yearling felt a muscle of his jaw tighten and he rumbled his frustration as she brought forth the name of Drageda's former Cheka. his mind swam with all the horror that Caiaphas had brought to his home all those months ago.

A beat of thunder like a war drum, freezing rain. Electricity in the air. A glimpse of their enemies moving between the trees, glowing eyes with each flash of lightning.

He remembered the fear, the fury, the pain, the feeling of being cornered. Snarls and clacking teeth all around him, the metallic tang of blood on the air. Dacio had been born to fight, but no level of training could've prepared him for that day.

Praimfaya's voice broke his train of thought and Dacio arched his proud tail, jaws parted in a fierce snarl. "I think it's time for you to get lost," he growled, moving a bold step closer and veering to block the aspiring Wanheda from Blackhead's view.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: they should deliver all my blessings in small brown paper handbags near the porch - by Dacio - October 20, 2019, 02:48 AM