Haunted Wood I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour had thought that Orochi's first goal would be to come back at him. So when he had brought the food he had really expected it to be eaten. Valour didn't react much except for a quick surprised blink when Orochi tossed the food to the side  "I guess you're mean and dumb" he commented casually and settled onto his belly looking down at him with a satisfied look. "I thought you'd be smarter at getting out and fighting back. If you won't eat it then give it away" he kept his tone light, as if this was little more than a friendly bit of chit chat. He fell silent and stretched out, perfectly content to sit above them and torment Orochi through simply being annoying for a while. He didn't care what the other captives would think of him, he didnt think he would be in any trouble for being a nuisance to his own prisoner. "Did you come for me or has fate just thrown us together again?" he asked, curious as to what had brought his nemesis over the borders of the Nightwalkers.

sorry for the shitty reply
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me - by Valour - October 26, 2019, 11:36 AM