Meadowlark Prairie what was and what shall be again
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Sorry for delay here @Dirge, my phone keeps eating my post every time I try to write one here so it kinda killed my motivation for Nyx. :'(

He swung toward her, stared as though he'd crossed paths with a ghost. It took a moment for her to consider the likelihood that he had, for it was possible that Dirge had made peace with the strong possibility that they might never look upon one another again. Nyx' raven-tipped ears fell back guiltily with the recollection of how she'd chosen to disappear all those months ago.

But oh, how she felt everything at once: pain, sorrow, joy, relief. He was alive, as steadfast and solid as she so vividly remembered, outwardly unaffected by how she'd wronged him. Nyx felt her lips tremble as she bit back a whine that threatened to rob her of the breath she found herself holding, held desperately to the sudden urge to weep. For a long time she'd felt so numb, so hollow, so devoid of life. How was it that a single being could inject so many emotions into her all in only one moment?

"I'm sorry," was all that the tawny Ostrega managed in a soft rasp, as she dared to dream that Dirge might once again embrace her - flaws and all.

Messages In This Thread
what was and what shall be again - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: what was and what shall be again - by Nyx - October 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: what was and what shall be again - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: what was and what shall be again - by Nyx - October 27, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: what was and what shall be again - by Dirge - October 28, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: what was and what shall be again - by Nyx - October 29, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: what was and what shall be again - by Dirge - October 29, 2019, 05:08 PM