Whitefish River flares like a supernova
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He looked around, mossy eyes scanning for any sign of approach, but no one came. Not even a call went up in response, and so Dacio felt unease creep into his bones. Turning his head to exchange a concerned glance with Praimfaya, she voiced what they were both thinking: no one was around.

Dacio knew nothing of the Kaistleoki wolves but, for the sake of his young ward, he hoped her friends had found someplace safe. He supposed Mother Nature had done a good job of displacing more than he and his sister with all the recent tremors.

He hoped she'd wiped Rusalka clean off the map i the process.

Casting dark thoughts aside, the sterling Klikalida hipped his muzze in silent agreement with his companion's suggestion. He stepped forward, branching away for a time to cover more ground. The earth was soft beneath him and he veered around several large puddles, suggestions that the nearby river may have burst its banks.

"The river must've swelled," Dacio shared when he sourced the aspiring Wanheda again, "I can't tell where they might've gone, though." Away from the threat of water, of course. But in which direction?
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 26, 2019, 03:49 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 26, 2019, 04:38 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 29, 2019, 06:57 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 29, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 29, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 29, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by Dacio - October 30, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: flares like a supernova - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 12:07 PM