Witch's Marsh but at least i've got you in my head
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
The median between the two was where Bhediya stood, impartial about the incoming winter. There was a threat being posed to their group, but most of them were young and able; there was no cause for true worry yet. It didn't seem that Ibis was concerned, at least. It is pretty, Bhe replied with a smile. It would be even prettier later in the season, hopefully once they'd found a more appropriate claim. 

The ascetic stood and brushed against Ibis's shoulder, a loud chuff emanating from her chest as she caught sight of the brute. There was a moment of concern, though it was quickly quieted. Bhediya, she replied, figuring that he was another friend. You'd better get used to it, then. Winters here are rarely easy.

Messages In This Thread
but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Kukulkan - November 12, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2019, 05:30 PM