Blackfoot Forest A flock of metal creatures fleeing the onslaught of rust
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
He took the question seriously, his answer causing Pied to hold her breath without realizing it. She did not think she crossed from one world to the other, yet rather witnessed the ghosts returning to a realm where they no longer belonged. Perhaps she was wrong; maybe her visions involved peering through an invisible curtain, into a dimension most others couldn't see. Whatever the case, Pied knew her gift was something strange and unique. Evidently, it could be something powerful.

He suddenly changed topics, inquiring as to why she was out here alone. His voice had been silky and informative a moment ago and now it was cold again. Pied blinked, then rolled her snowy, dappled shoulders. "I'm not alone," she replied, giving him an indicative look. Of course, there were the foxes and the ghosts—particularly Mag—to keep her company out here too. "You're actually the first person I've met other than Jinx, though I don't think I can count you properly until I get your name."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A flock of metal creatures fleeing the onslaught of rust - by Pied - October 04, 2013, 06:35 PM