Witch's Marsh I'll never forgive Orange if they've wiped the twins
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Indeed, he chuckled, and then she segued to his family. Honestly, he loved them, but he'd rather talk about the lemmings than the myriad white wolves that made up his lineage. But she had asked, and thus she would receive. Weel, there are aboot a thousand of us, Pyg said cheerfully. Okay, perhaps not that many, but still a lot. I have. . .

He began to silently count, mouthing the names as he carried on. Eventually, he lost track. Oh well. Like, twenty siblings? Has to be up to that number, now. That seemed right. There were quite a few.

I was a middle child in a middle litter, Pygmalion said ruefully. I didna get much attention, which is mostly why I left. My faither was verra powerful, verra fierce, and so were many of my older brothers and sisters. I was never going tae make anything of myself there.

Who would inherit Atticus's position? Tristam was probably the first choice, being the oldest boy, but Gulliver might give him a run for his money. . . But not his circus, not his monkeys. Not anymore. He was here now, and hopefully here to stay.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forgive Orange if they've wiped the twins - by Pygmalion - November 25, 2019, 11:57 AM