Strike deep
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Ooh, you mean the fight with Lecter happened a while ago? Well, Koontz doesn't have to make an overly big deal about it, so I don't think it'll be an issue? :)

Two Face's face and demeanor gave away nothing about his internalized fear. When he jumped at the chance, she grinned at him, her tail twitching. "Fantastic," she enthused in reply. "Actually, I'd like you to check out the forest across the hot springs. I want to say it's called Neverwinter but I'm not one hundred percent sure. You can also scout out the surrounding areas. Primarily, I'd like you to go to their borders and request to speak to a leader, then offer them a token of friendship on behalf of Dragonwatchers. If they inquire about an alliance, tell them I'm open to one but would need to speak directly to the Alphas myself before considering it formally. Um... and I guess that's it," she finished on a slightly informal, awkward note, after having sounded so imperiously businesslike.

"I just want to get off on a good foot with your neighbors, you know? Dragonwatchers wishes ill will on no one," Koontz thought aloud after a pause. She ran her tongue over her teeth, gazed into the distance for a moment, then refocused and added, "I'm sending you in that direction so there shouldn't be any risk of running into the wolf who attacked you. Feel free to leave whenever you have the time, though I'd love to get the information as soon as possible so that I can stay on top of our relationships with all the park's other packs."

She fell silent then, wondering if Two Face would set off immediately or if he would hold off for a few days. It didn't much matter to the Alpha female, as long as the job was done at the end of the (proverbial) day.
Messages In This Thread
Strike deep - by Koontz - September 30, 2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - September 30, 2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - September 30, 2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - September 30, 2013, 07:44 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - September 30, 2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - September 30, 2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - October 04, 2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - October 05, 2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - October 14, 2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - October 14, 2013, 03:32 PM