Lake Rodney I was dead when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
yes, sounds good! :)
she accepts his answer with a blink. to his question; "the woods aren't safe." she did not want to mention her mother explicitly, though she was certain that her body would not have gone long undiscovered. he must know. she wanted to know what had happened in her absence, and yet could not find a way to broach the question.

instead, she focused on the scant information he gave. "why'd you leave?" she'd never really thought about the circumstance that had led to him arriving at the woods; she'd been more focused on starting fights than conversation.
Messages In This Thread
I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:33 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - September 26, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - October 08, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - December 04, 2019, 04:14 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 07, 2019, 02:16 PM