Lake Rodney I was dead when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
she accepts his answer easily enough, not willing to press any more information about his past. it doesn't matter all that much, anyways. 

"thanks." she offers, accepting his offer though not entirely sure why. perhaps it was some form of cowardice sure; she did not want to be found here, confronted with those who will certainly force her to face the certain death of her mother. as long as she is away, there exists a thin veil of possibility between her and fact. 

she considers him a moment longer, offering a, "good luck." and then she turns on her heel and is gone, making haste back toward the haunted wood.
Messages In This Thread
I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:33 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - September 26, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - October 08, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - December 04, 2019, 04:14 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 07, 2019, 02:16 PM