Emberwood i never knew there was a love like this before
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy was unintimidated by the arrival of strange wolves; she trusted Akuti at least enough not to lead her into a trap, and besides that, was assured in her own strength. Still, she adopted a more humble stance as the first stranger came into view, and eyed him with interest that waned only slightly when he was greeted as Awol instead of Pygmalion.

"My name is Easy," she replied, but held off on any other pleasantries for the moment, as she saw another wolf approaching. This one greeted her with an undemanding hello, and Easy felt a certain affection for her right off the bat. "Hi," she replied, returning the woman's smile with one of her own, as though she and the other had just shared some amusing secret with one another.

She looked back to Bhediya in the next moment, as the woman began to introduce her.

". . . I'm her daughter," Easy explained, slanting a wry smile in the woman's direction. "We were separated when I was very young. But I'm hoping to get to know her, and that I might be able to stay here for a while." She looked expectantly at the two of them, waiting for their own introductions.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
i never knew there was a love like this before - by Bhediya - December 08, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM