Cerulean Cape pinocchio lay down on the riverbed
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The wags of his tail lightened her heart a little again, feeling that perhaps he was not as serious as he had first seemed. She was a tad too ignorant to realize that his seriousness was well-placed. She took the dangers of many things seriously- wolves, wild animals, storms- but the ocean was something she would still have to learn to respect the dangers of. To her, it was only her love, her mother. 

When he did not understand her question, she shook her head in a little disappointment with herself. 我的语言不好吗? She wondered. Perhaps he hadn't understood, whether through her grammar or accent... she tried again: "I am hungry, I want a little bite. I give you something, and eat? I do not have many, but I can tell story, or dance, or other thing. Please," She asked of him again, hoping he would understand better this time around.
Messages In This Thread
pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Skookumchuck - December 06, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Huā - December 06, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Skookumchuck - December 08, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Huā - December 08, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Skookumchuck - December 09, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Huā - December 10, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Skookumchuck - December 24, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Huā - January 02, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Skookumchuck - January 07, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: pinocchio lay down on the riverbed - by Huā - January 07, 2020, 10:26 PM