Morningside Cuesta i'm coming home tonight, meet me in the valley where the kids collide
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
i think towhee is gonna bite my dick off when we see her, said a voice that absolutely merked the fuck out of the pleasant, winter silence. and who’s voice was it, you ask? 

tegan fucking blackthorn!! who! oh my god! he’s alive! tegan’s alive! well, no shit, honey. you think i’d kick this dumbass to the curb so early in the game? deprive the whole site from having to read his god forsaken posts? okay. yeah. sure. 

anyway, on with your newest season of tegan, entitled ‘i’m not a fuck up this time’. we’ll see if you can read a book by it’s cover.

i mean — last time i saw her i did kill a bird. and the other bird left. granted — i guess she was leaving to start her own pack so she might not even be there anymore, he paused again, do you think anyone’s still there? — wait, well i guess mom and dad have to be there — and i bet eljay’s umbilical cord is still attached so he’ll probably be there. and — ugh what if clover’s still there? we’ll have to go somewhere else if clover’s there i’m not dealing with that shit. 

another pause, one a little more blank than before. what was your question?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming home tonight, meet me in the valley where the kids collide - by Tegan - December 13, 2019, 04:44 PM