Morningside Cuesta i'm coming home tonight, meet me in the valley where the kids collide
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
okay fine, it wasn't the same old tegan. it mostly was, but bat's inner monologue was right -- he was quite scatterbrained. he could remember just about everything, but occasionally they needed to be repeated to him. and multi-tasking? not right now, no ma'am. clover's my sister, he said, giving her a pointed nudge to the shoulder, keep up. he'd get better with time, it was just a relapse of that old concussion. i mean, who could be mad at him for that? he got sucked into a tidal wave. jeez. it's a miracle they washed up on the same beach.

okay i know we've been through this -- but we're not staying with the firebirds, right? going to see my parents, checking in on the redhawks, and then we're like.. going elsewhere right? his ears flicked. he would bash his brains out to have to stay in the same, toxic pack again for another month. that's what the redhawks were, right? toxic. god knows how bat had managed to escape that branding -- and even then she'd been on thin ice for a while... but we'll move on.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming home tonight, meet me in the valley where the kids collide - by Tegan - December 13, 2019, 06:31 PM