Chimera Fields i woke up one morning with you on my mind
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
this field felt safe. he could see the bulk of the mountain in the distance, but as long as he stayed far from it, the shadow wolves couldn't hurt him. he made sure to keep neverwinter forest in sight at all times; if things went awry, he could dash back into the safety of the evergreens.

a brief rustling in the tall grass caught his attention, and cam's ears shot tall above his tapered head. a light gray within the dull brown-gold. . .he inhaled and found the scent of wolf, close. not a dark one, though, but pale.

still, he kept his distance, keeping a wide berth as he padded a quarter-circle around the stranger and found her brilliant blue eyes, vivid within the colorless winter flora. his own verdant gaze blinked once, then again, as he sought her attention. she seemed incredibly concentrated on something, and he wondered what.
Messages In This Thread
i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - December 15, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - December 16, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - December 16, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - December 24, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - December 25, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - January 03, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - January 03, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - January 12, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - January 12, 2020, 11:38 PM