Emberwood o f*ck
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
All Welcome 
Grezig was about to go inactive so she did stuff in UG to prevent doing so. ((I'm keeping that in this because it's too funny to remove but Ima edit this now that she's not about to go inactive.))

Grezig had avoided basically everyone since being accepted into Uaine Gorsedd--a name she still couldn't pronounce properly and didn't care enough about to try. She was extremely uncomfortable even being here, what with Kavik here and their last awkward encounter. Plus the names of the ranks in this pack had religious connotations or something, and religion did not mix well at all with someone like Grezig, who thought that people who were religious were literally insane. So yeah, this pack wasn't a great fit for her, but it was winter so oh well. It was either stay here or probably die alone of starvation/exposure.

Boo. 

She continued to sit in her corner doing nothing and watched the world go by, day and in and day out, wondering if anything would ever change.
Come meet her or something. I promise future posts will not be like this lmfao. EDIT: There I kind of fixed it. Still shit but whatever.
Messages In This Thread
o f*ck - by RIP Grezig - December 19, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: o f*ck - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: o f*ck - by RIP Grezig - December 26, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: o f*ck - by Reiko - December 30, 2019, 01:20 AM
RE: o f*ck - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:58 PM