Emberwood my cat has a bald spot :(
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This post is weird. Sorry. It's like I've forgotten how to play Grezig properly or something idk.

Grezig heard the yip as she moved through the trees and found the mottled grey-and-white-and-black female sitting up in a pile of leaves. Her first thought was that lying down in leaves was a terrible idea because snakes liked to hide in them, but then she remembered that it was winter, and most snakes were either dead or hiding out underground somewhere, waiting for warmer weather. Her second thought was that she had never seen a coat like that on a wolf before. It was a strange pattern, though pleasing. 

Grezig nodded in agreement to the girl’s words. “Yes. Restless,” she said. She noted the girl’s wagging tail, the splayed ears. Was the girl nervous? Or being friendly? It was hard to tell. She wagged her own tail easily from side to side and then sat down, glancing away from her in case she was nervous. “I am Grezig,” she said after a moment, glancing back at the girl. She didn’t ask for her name in return, but went quiet in invitation to do so.
Messages In This Thread
my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 09, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 29, 2020, 03:06 AM