Shadow Mountain I am inimitable, I am an original
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She hadn't expected to run into someone up here. This was one of the very few mountains little Lumi had ever traversed, and she didn't particularly enjoy it. The harsh northern winds and hints of snow weren't helping either, rushing through her coat with vigor and seemingly malicious intent. The only positive thing she could say about it was that the view was breathtakingly stunning, which made the journey ever so slightly more bearable.

Someone approached, coat gleaming like the season's ashes but face adorned with the remnants of combat. Her parents had their fair share of scars, but this woman's were on another level. It looked like her face was melting off, exposing her chompers on one side. Lumi found this creepy at first but told herself not to judge by appearances. She swallowed and wagged her tail in return, facing the woman who was not much bigger than her. At least that made her feel calmer.

I'm trying to find Blackfeather Woods. She informed matter-of-factly. Have you seen or heard about it? She asked, hope twinkling in her bicolored eyes, a trait she shared with the stranger.
Messages In This Thread
I am inimitable, I am an original - by Lumiya - January 05, 2020, 06:48 AM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Maegi - January 05, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Lumiya - January 05, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Maegi - January 06, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Lumiya - January 06, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Maegi - January 10, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Lumiya - January 10, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Maegi - January 20, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: I am inimitable, I am an original - by Lumiya - January 22, 2020, 10:34 AM