Haunted Wood Crumble beneath me
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
It had been far too long since Tzila had engaged in any sort of activity with Black Hat. So, when he promptly answered her summons, arriving at the foot of the dens, her ire diminished just a smidgen. She held back the smirk she wanted to flash at him. Typical Black Hat. He certainly hadn't lost his charm. At least not on her. 

Wordlessly she stood, regarding him from her elevated perch. Descending with fluid strides and a bounce in her step, she approached him without hesitation. "I most certainly did." She hummed, boldly raking her side against his flank, momentarily pressing her nose into the scruff of his neck to investigate where and who had been mingling with recently. Up close, he would be able to see the various little nicks and small puncture wounds on her person. Notably, the shallow gashes on her muzzle when she pulled away. She got right down to business. "Spar with me." The words were very nearly a command and not a request. "I want to be better than what I am. You earned your title for a reason, Major." Then came the smile. The one tainted with sin and a thirst that could never be quenched.
Messages In This Thread
Crumble beneath me - by RIP Tzila - December 29, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by Black Hat - December 30, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by RIP Tzila - January 07, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by Black Hat - January 11, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by RIP Tzila - January 11, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Crumble beneath me - by Black Hat - January 12, 2020, 02:37 PM