Emberwood my cat has a bald spot :(
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Sorry for the wait. Classes started for me so I’ve been busy.

Grezig felt bad for making Easy feel like she had to sit up. Awkwardly, she said, “I care not whether you lay down,” and gestured back towards the pile of leaves. She hadn’t even meant to come over and talk to the girl in the first place. It was only that she’d heard her singing and been curious. 

Grezig listened while Easy explained her own ideas about insomnia and walking, feeling restless in winter. Grezig nodded along in understanding. “Yes, the winter does make me feel a little stir-crazy,” she said. “Without prey to hunt or anywhere to wander, the winter time can be a little… boring.” Of course, Grezig was a homebody and didn’t usually go outside pack territory, anyways, but usually that option was at least open to her. But in the winter, when being away from your pack could mean death, it could make one feel trapped within the pack. 

’I suppose everyone's feeling at least a little jumpy, seeing as how the earth tried to up and swallow the mountains not too long ago.’

Grezig glanced at Easy when she said this, remembering that Kavik had mentioned something about it when he’d accepted her into Uaine Gorsedd. “Yes, I… heard about that,” she said slowly. “I was not here when it happened. Are you…” She looked up at Easy again. “Are you all right? Did… did you lose anyone in the disaster?” She shook her head afterwards. “You do not have to tell me. I only wish to offer sympathy.”
Messages In This Thread
my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 09, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 29, 2020, 03:06 AM