Mudminnow River Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor?
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Of course, when Iolana wasn't being cautious was when somebody would approach. Not being able to hear them left her clueless of their presence. So, she kept on eating her meal until it was gone before she looked up. Startled, the wisp slung herself with some remaining grace with quicksilver reflexes, she'd gotten used to people sneaking up on her. 

When she reached her full height, which isn't very tall mind you, she felt a growl climbing her throat. Usually, these kinds of situations went better, with a suspicious but kind smile as Iolana introduced herself. But Iolana didn't know how long this wolf had been here or even if he had released a sort of threat while watching her. So, on instinct, she only let a fraction of the guttural growl escape the lady. Making it sound like more of a viscous purr than an actual growl until it increased in volume. "Ara ko wai au? Whakamaramahia e koe!" the lady threatened.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 22, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 01, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 01, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 23, 2020, 03:03 PM