Altar of Twilight thinking of you is a poison i drink often
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He had not expected to see her again, not did he anticipate feeling familiar curiosity bloom to life within him when he did.

Their last encounter had been a delightful one, and Dacio thought he showed his interest in her well enough. For a time he held onto the hope that she would return for more of the attention he'd lavished her in, seek to allow him the opportunity to begin courting her. When she failed to find him again, the silver yearling shed her from his thoughts and returned to routine in Roangeda.

Grey-green eyes observed the she-wolf's moonlit frame from a distance as she loped across the valley, graceful and lovely on nimble paws. Dacio remained rooted for a while to simply admire her before he loped forward with a playful arch to his dark tail and and eagerness to join in on her prowl.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 29, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 31, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 31, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 13, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - February 16, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 28, 2020, 04:38 PM