Altar of Twilight thinking of you is a poison i drink often
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She did not turn teeth on him, instead welcomed him to her with that sirensong smile, and he dived head-first into the opportunity to draw near. Dacio let his gaze roam her slight frame, curious as to where she'd been - who she'd been with. That thought roused a hideous jealousy in him, one that made his stomach flop uncomfortably.

The she-wolf shifted, aiming a well-placed nip to the warrior's sterling shoulder. His own response to this playful attack came swift and he veered close to her, jaws parted to clack his fangs in the direction of an ear. He meant to miss, of course, for Dacio was eager to preserve her natural beauty.

"I waited for you to come back," he rumbled after a time, recalling his hope that she might choose him as he had her, and the sore disappointment to follow his realisation that she would not. "Where did you go?"
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 29, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 31, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 31, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 13, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - February 16, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 28, 2020, 04:38 PM