Duck Lake if you be my soft and sweet
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu let out a small "tch" at the young wolf's comment about insults. What was his business in him catching food? The white and grey male narrowed his brow when the toasted marshmallow then started in his direction with a friendly disposition. Kisu decided to put in his two cents.

"You'll end up dead if you act so familiar with everyone. You have no idea what sort of wolf I am." He spoke with a certain sternness, though he himself was not a threat. He paused a moment before continuing. "I am Kisu. Who gave you such a ridiculous name?" The words were spoken with a bit of condescension, though he didn't mean to. Why was he so cranky? "Sorry," he began, taking back the words he spoke, although the damage was done. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just--well, 'Honeybee' isn't really a name you expect a wolf to have..." Feeling a bit sheepish, Kisu decided to stop talking for now. He shook his dripping underbelly and sides off, sending out a spray of water.

ooc: ugh, I feel like my writing with Kisu has gone downhill compared to Vilocity D:
Messages In This Thread
if you be my soft and sweet - by Honeybee - October 06, 2013, 06:36 PM
RE: if you be my soft and sweet - by Kisu - October 08, 2013, 10:04 AM
RE: if you be my soft and sweet - by Honeybee - October 09, 2013, 12:15 PM
RE: if you be my soft and sweet - by Kisu - October 09, 2013, 12:40 PM