Sea Lion Shores oh, say, you want my love tonight
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She had ventured away, though didn't pay much attention to the passing of time. Somewhere in her heart, adventure pulled her away from her travels and brought her here to the wilds. While she did have time to go inland once in a blue moon, most of her time was spent coasting along the beach waters. Crisp smell of salt and sand, with the scuttling crabs and cries of hungry birds flying above and diving into the water below.

Lei Lei felt the breeze blow through her body, welcoming her back to another foreign home. The sea would always claim her heart and provide a sanctuary for her; that was something the female could appreciate about the consistency of her life. Beach after beach, sea after sea, she would always find her home somewhere far away.

Her attention was taken away from her thoughts however, when she heard splashing in the water, and it most certainly wasn't coming from her. She turned herself to face the source of the noise, and for a moment, Lei Lei couldn't possibly understand what she saw. A wolf dancing in the water, foam flying everywhere as water crashed all around in a beautiful display. Lei Lei couldn't help but come closer to see who decided to enjoy the water considering the weather had been cool for a little -- though being by the sea helped bring the temperature up a few degrees. She stands in the line of fire from the water, feeling the tide rush against her paws, she had yet to go into the shallow area.

A scent, familiar in the back of her head, struck her nose. She tilted her head, confused but felt her tail wagging behind her viciously. "Hello?" she called out, desperately wanting to see the face of this scent-familiar wolf before her.
"Mandarin" | "English"
Messages In This Thread
oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 02, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 04, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 17, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - March 01, 2020, 12:29 PM