Wheeling Gull Isle every new moon day, you hold me too tight
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Mei was holding together well, from what Huā had seen. She hadn't seen her sister weep. The mermaid wondered, perhaps, if that religion of hers was such an aid, that it could help her manage her emotions so well. Perhaps she herself should learn of it sometime too. Sje was not closed off to the idea. 

Mei suggests they secure the borders, and Huā nods. She agreed- they could not spend forever looking for Ying. She knew the nuvujak could roam far and wide, and searching for her would end a waste of time. The girl could be anywhere. Better to create a place that would draw Ying back to them, by establishing their home. 

Quietly, then, without another word. She begins to walk inland and inland. She hopes to properly determine the point of high tide upon the beach and mark just beyond here, so as to ensure the borders would not wash away so easily.
Messages In This Thread
every new moon day, you hold me too tight - by Huā - February 04, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: every new moon day, you hold me too tight - by Mei - February 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: every new moon day, you hold me too tight - by Huā - February 07, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: every new moon day, you hold me too tight - by Mei - February 14, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: every new moon day, you hold me too tight - by Huā - February 14, 2020, 02:09 PM