Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
woo!

The number was underwhelming, but it was for the best. Winter had only just begun, leaving plenty of time for the others to come into their season. Ainhoa was grateful for having already struggled through her heat, as it left her free to worry about those less fortunate. 

Wintersbane did not seem interested in talking about his lost one. She did not push him, having been left content with his singular response. The pair walked on until arriving at the edge of a stream which was introduced as Windholme.

Windholme? she parroted, dipping one paw into the slow-running water. Ainhoa would have pictured the river frozen, but thought that it made sense for one of such magnitude to still be active. Why does it have a name? she asked, wondering if this was another of their customs.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM