Firefly Ravine the moon overlapped with the sun
fingerprints seared into
the notches of spine
5 Posts
Ooc — mochi
she hurries forth and is quick to assure him that she doubted her pale familiar could hurt him. a volley of fiery gaze moves to the place where he knows the pale owl roosts upon her before it drifts back to the girl's face where it rests. he doubts that he's totally 'all hoot and no peck' — that beak and those talons could do plenty of damage if he truly wished to. regardless, the coywolf dismisses the idea with a casual shrug of his shoulders. no harm was done and there was no sense in dwelling upon the 'what could've been'.

lumiya, she introduces herself as; followed by the introduction of the owl: loinnir. a small smile is offered; and the gangster's son murmurs in the charming way he was taught since cubhood, ❝the pleasure is all mine.❞ though for the first time he believes it just might be; despite the almost-possible mishap with her protective familiar. even her voice is pleasing; melodic.

❝are you familiar with this place?❞ ríoghan inquires, gesturing casually to the ravine they stand nestled within with a soft motion of his muzzle; it's as close as he'll come to admitting that he's lost and trying to find his way out is proving more difficult than finding his way down, as treacherous as that'd been in and of itself.
i am a demanding creature.
i am selfish & cruel & extremely unreasonable.
but i am your servant.
Messages In This Thread
the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 15, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 18, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 20, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 20, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 22, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 22, 2020, 01:31 PM