Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Rivet was completely unaware of the conversation Turq had recently had with Dany and quite likely was still unaware that Dany had even been the other woman. Though her fiery side had not come out for some time, it was something that still burned beneath her dark fur, simmering, boiling, waiting. So it was probably for the best that she not know that Dany had been the other woman, the one that Turquoise had flirted with, the one that had caused them to very nearly end up broken up for good. That was information that was best left from her.

Yes, she definitely knew that Turquoise was hinting at something, but figuring out just what that something was seemed to be out of her grasp. She could make assumptions, but that was something she tried hard to not allow herself to do, ever, because it rarely led to good things in the end. Something was definitely up, though, something was different about the way her lover was even looking at her, drawing the moment out. Alone time with Turquoise was something that always pleased Rivet. Truthfully, she could be quite the selfish bitch, wanting Turquoise to herself almost all the time, but knowing that it was something that seemed to be always just out of reach.

Surprise touched her face, spreading through her mismatched gaze, as Turquoise’s words began to fully register. A smile began to spread across her darkly colored muzzle as Turquoise’s words began to register and her tail swayed, slowly, against the ground between her legs. "Are you sure?" she asked, softly. Rolling off of her back, she pushed herself into a sitting position so that she was almost on even ground with her lover, though she was still smaller than the bigger female. "You’re the only one I have ever wanted, ever needed. I love you with every ounce of my being." There had never been any doubt in her mind about her own heart. Only ever about Turquoise’s.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 12:59 PM