Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

She readily allowed herself to be pulled closer to the larger female, enjoying every moment of their closeness. Her eyes slid closed at the feel of Turq’s nose being pressed against her temple and a content sound escaped from the smaller female. She was clearly loving this moment, loving the change that had come to being. For quite a while, she’d worried so much that she was going to lose the woman she loved so much. She’d worried that Turq would end up finding someone else that would end up being the end of them. So many nights she’d not really slept, even while wrapped in the arms of the larger female, because of that worry.

Hearing her say that she was sure, there seemed to be a great weight lifted from Rivet’s shoulders. For the first time in quite a while, her heart felt at ease. With that weight lifting from her shoulders came a sudden flooding of so many emotions, though. Her eyes became watery as she looked up into her lover’s turquoise eyes. Was this really happening? Was Turq really wanting only her? Or was she dreaming all of this? Without a word, Rivet moved her head forward to press it against the larger female’s chest, sliding her eyes closed and breathing deeply. No, this wasn’t a dream, she was awake.

"Rivet Blackthorn…" she murmured against Turq’s chest, testing it out, assuming that was how it was going to work. Smiling, she lifted her head so that she could look up at the larger female. Her tail swayed against the ground behind her. "I like it…"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 01:55 PM