Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Posting from ma' phone.

Rivet seemed to be on cloud nine. She snuggled closer to Turq, pressing her sleek head against the Gunner's chest. Grinning a bit foolishly at this point, Turq wrapped her foreleg even more tightly around her sylph, then rested her chin neatly atop her head. They were so different, yet they fit together like puzzle pieces.

"What if I want to be Turquoise DeMonte?" she teased. She licked the top of Rivet's head. "So I'm the man in the relationship," she observed in a huh tone of voice. She didn't have any qualms with that, though they didn't fit nor subscribe to gender norms, so it was neither here nor there, really. If Rivet wanted to take her name, Turquoise would be happy to share it.

"Well, before we do this thing, I guess there's only one more thing I want to ask. This is a serious one," she prefaced. Since they hadn't been overly serious until now, the issue simply hadn't been broached yet. Turq knew the couldn't fool around with it if they wanted to commit. She was a little afraid they might disagree but she couldn't let that possibility prevent her from addressing it. "Kids. How do you feel about them?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 03:15 PM