Whitebark Stream I tried to make ramen in the coffee pot and I broke everything
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
I might be wrong but I think Lavender lived at Sunspot's pack for a while - reared her litter there too? I'm pretty sure she went back there so I'm gonna make things vague here, lol.

Timberlake seemed surprised - happily - to gain new information on his splintered family. The gilded ranger beamed, earthen eyes glittering with the excitement that seeped from the young wanderer. It was infectious, he felt, and his thoughts shifted briefly to his own relatives in Timiryazevskaya. How delightful it would be to touch base with his little sisters, with his cousins - if only fate hadn't driven him away from them.

"Ah," he said when the dark yearling corrected him, and his smile softened when he went on to elaborate: "Lavender has her own children, grown now, who live with her... aunt, I think? She's gone back to visit them." At least she had left on a happier note; Artyom's expression dropped, and his ears pressed back. "But Sunny disappeared recently, as did his son Valiant," he answered, his fruitless efforts to locate his brother by law and the others still fresh. He hoped they were together, at least, wherever they'd wound up. "We don't know where they are."

Not all was lost, however, so the pale hunter lifted his gaze once more to look upon Whitebark's newest visitor. "His daughter, Minnow, is still here with us," warmth on his features again, to speak of his young niece. Artyom had grown fond of her, more so over the recent weeks as he spent more time with her. Additionally, and a little more proudly, "and Dawn and I are expecting a litter within the month."