Hoshor Plains I never land, just float there
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She had started to doze off a little and at first, she thought her mate's scent was in her dreams. But then she heard the gentle tone of his voice and felt the brush if his soft, warm fur against her own. Her eyes opened slowly and a grin spread across her face before it was engulfed by a large yawn. She stretched in place and smiled at him once more. Hey, she said softly. They could could probably both fit on the rock if she scooted over and they snuggled close, which she didn't think would be a problem. She slid over, inviting him up with a lift of her head and an expectant expression. Assuming he accepted, she waited until he was settled and pushed her face into the fur of his neck, softly nuzzling him for a few minutes before pulling back just enough to meet his gaze. What have you been up to today? she asked. He had been busy lately, leaving the plains to scout the river with some of their packmates. She had missed him terribly while he was gone, but she knew how important it was that he prove himself useful here, and she was proud of his initiative and hard work.
Messages In This Thread
I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 29, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - March 12, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 24, 2020, 01:27 PM