Hoshor Plains I never land, just float there
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It seemed he had been busy today, which was not surprising at all. She was thankful for the extra security measures; if she was being honest, she was a little nervous whenever Emrik and the other scouts weren't here. She worried about them out there, and she worried about being safe here with a good chunk of their members gone. But it seemed like they were doing all they could to make sure everyone was safe. You've been busy, she said with a smile. What did Ira want to talk to you about? she asked, curious about whatever might prompt the Count to gather some of the pack. 

His question was tinged with worry, and she smiled and touched her nose to his cheek reassuringly. Everyone is fine as far as I know, she answered first. No one had come to her lately in need of patching up or herbs. Aside from Ira and Evergreen, she thought everyone else seemed to be in perfect health; she'd like to keep it that way. I was organizing my herbs and clearing out anything that was too dead to use anymore. Worry made her draw her brows together. Spring can't be here soon enough; I'm not comfortable with how low my supply is right now, she added. I'll be happy when I can replenish everything. Her brows relaxed some. So no need to worry unnecessarily, she added, touching her nose to his cheek again. She loved that he cared so much, but she hated for him to worry.
Messages In This Thread
I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 29, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - March 12, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 24, 2020, 01:27 PM