Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Rivet didn't make her wait. Turquoise smiled like an idiot when the DeMonte—now a Blackthorn—quietly but emphatically agreed to be her mate. Suddenly, the Amazonian she-wolf fell upon her lover, gently shoving her to the ground and then littering her with kisses. "Can I keep you?" she whispered playfully into Rivet's ear at one point. A minute later, she murmured, "Mrs. Rivet Blackthorn," against her new wife's cheek. "Oh, I like the sound of that."

Although she'd felt markedly better upon waking this morning, she felt a little weary after her affectionate demonstration. Having partially collapsed on top of Rivet, Turq rolled off her and slumped on the floor, still grinning idiotically. She let her head fall sideways to look at Rivet and she sighed. It was a happy sound, though there was an edge of wistfulness as it tapered into silence.

"I want to ravish you, Rivet," she complained, "and consummate this thing. But I'm afraid I'll collapse in the middle of it. Will you forgive me if we postpone our wedding night until—maybe the night of the party I make Cap'n Styx throw for us?" she suggested even as the thought occurred to her. It would only take a few days to gather the pack together for it, right? By then, Turquoise guessed she would be feeling fully recovered from her strange, lingering illness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 08:26 PM