Neverwinter Forest dino, did you see the news piece? what a story!
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Empathetic, Ying nodded her head. In some ways, Vallkyrie's past journey was similar to her current trials. The conflict of self and family, and how one might relate the interests of both; she swallowed her mouthful.

It is good you are somewhere better for you now, she said. If Kyr was thriving, then it could only be because she made the right decision. I don't want to say about my child years. Ying was keen to listen to such a topic, but held too many repressed memories to properly share her own tale.

Instead, she offered: I see a lot of things, all the time. All sorts of places and it's really cool. The trip into the Teekon had afforded her plenty of opportunities to see (some of) the world. And now, we are on the coast. It is okay but I don't really like stinky places. Ying had grown up on the coast, but she'd always wished to be somewhere else.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
dino, did you see the news piece? what a story! - by Ying - February 25, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: dino, did you see the news piece? what a story! - by Ying - March 06, 2020, 06:52 AM