Otter Creek oh, how can this be? i’ve finally found peace
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Wintersbane. She looked and nodded, assuring him that she was capable. Ying's smile would have presumably been enough to hide the small slight left by his suggestion. However, he was quick to move on, so she would do the same. Me, too! Sorta, she told him, I think, maybe I am the best fighter. Her serious expression lasted only a moment, before dropping into a clarifying smile and headshake.

His pack name was no easier to pronounce, but Ying should have guessed this. Sag-tan-net, she whispered, Are all things this hard to say? She wondered what he might say next, but assumed it would be a word just as nonsensical. What is a hermit? Ying wondered next. 

Wintersbane's guess of her coastal origins came as a slight surprise. She rarely smelled herself, so her scent didn't occur to her as a giveaway. How did you know? Ying asked. Her head was tilted curiously to the side, and on her face, a curious smile and furrowed brow. My family is there, and I protect them. Lovers, friends — there was more than just family, but she was aiming for discretion.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, how can this be? i’ve finally found peace - by Ying - March 06, 2020, 07:33 AM