Moonspear they treat me like a machine
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He had not expected Praimfaya's return to come so soon, though he was glad for it.

Dacio, having been healing swiftly in the days following his battle with the blackbird in the glen, had worsened his knitting wounds with recent wanderings. He'd gone roaming to the coast when he shouldn't have, had pursued the scent of a female amid her heat cycle and taken part in more... vigorous activity with her. The young mercenary worried for the natural outcome of each occasion he'd managed to couple with a she-wolf, though more so did he feel concern for the wrath of Hydra should she discover such interludes.

So he kept mostly to himself, keen to share company only with @Opalia should she seek him out. He did his best to rest despite the stirring of his loins, the season's temptation spurring his desire to reproduce despite warning. No one need know of his recent companions, and with the pack's attention turned toward greater dangers he did feel somewhat emboldened by secrets that remained his own.

On hearing the footfalls of another, the rogue blinked out onto the ledge beyond his den - just as his pallid ward made to pass by. To her he emitted a soft chuff in greeting and his gaze at once found the four deliberate marrings of her shoulder, which brought a proud smirk about his muzzle. "I taught you well," came his teasing observation, and he remained on his belly with the hope that she would join him. 
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM