Wheeling Gull Isle Good Tidings
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
And is plea.. pleasure, to meet you as well. She responds in turn, appreciating everything about the man's warm personality. She imagined that this was what a father was like- warm and gentle, and tall-standing and powerful like a mountain... Just as Huā was strange and new to Greyback, so was Greyback to she. Needless to say, no coastal wolves back home grew that tall or sturdy.

At the mention of gods, her ears perk up. They could not worship the same gods- no, for Greyback was not a man of the sea. And even though Huā was not (yet) invested in Mei's religion, she knew a large aspect of it surrounded the sea as a holy force. So curious as always, she shyly inquires, Tell me, Greyback, what god you worship? I know little of culture of you people...

At his last comment, she blushes beneath her fur, eyes widened until she's a perfect replica of . This perfume had two sides- it drew men to her, or earned her cold judgement. Of course, Greyback was much gentler in his delivery than Hydra. I am leader, actually. The, um, heat- I am out on hunt trip when I realize it begin, and I go home imme... immed... fast. I sorry that you have to, um, smell it... She replies awkwardly. It was only part-lie- of course, she left out the part wherein she had been unaware of what heat was, greeted Hydra in it, and coupled with three men. Yeah, probably not worth mentioning.
Messages In This Thread
Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 07, 2020, 01:32 AM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 07, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 07, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 07, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 14, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 17, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 17, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 25, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 30, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - April 08, 2020, 06:01 PM