Great Bear Wilderness on the road to a paradise
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Hydra's ability to wipe the slate clean like that shocked Huā. Huā, a girl who could hold feelings of paranoia tight to her heart for a long time, as she did with Rusalka, thinking the women still detested her. And she would've done the same with Hydra, ever-creeping in her shadow, until the woman put their misgivings aside. 

It was obvious- Hydra was not only a fantastic role model as a leader, but as an individual. She boasted a level head paired with a kind heart and a proud, fearsome determination. She was everything Huāzhen wished she could be, and so she hung tight to each word that fell from the panther's lips, hoping to learn and be inspired. 

When she speaks of defending herself, Huā gulps down a rock in her throat. I have little experience... but am not fighter. I know Ying want us to get more fighter... I never be...en the phys, physical type. But now I think, because of that man, and what you say about evil people, at the bay other day... maybe I should learn. She sighs, glancing back up at Hydra as if longing for input.

I'm sorry this is so short in comparison DFSCZDSCZ ;___,;
Messages In This Thread
on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - April 03, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 06:38 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - June 08, 2020, 03:06 PM