Northstar Vale Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The snowy wolf sang that not all moss was the same, Vespera scoffed with her brows raised and a small smile, "you learn something new every day," she shrugged, her grin turning into a small smirk. Vespera's smug face turned into one of shock and slight disgust which was reflected in her purple orbs and her eyebrows narrowing a bit, she then darted her glance to Reiko. "If I somehow eat moss and start shitting everywhere, I'll come find you," she said with an amused chuckle and started to imagine how that scenario might play out but she didn't want to think about it for too long.

It seemed that Vespera's 'getting to know you' question struck some cord in Reiko as her happy deminer changed into one of slight sorrow for she too might have not had such an easy past. She explained that her mother had taught her before she left and her education resumed with teachers in her pack. Vespera released a heavy sigh, "at least you had other wolves to teach you, I had no one," she slid her glance to look back at all the mossy rocks and trees. Reiko had a pack, Vespera didn't, she had someone to turn to, but Vespera didn't, and when she thought she had something, it was taken away from her in a blink of an eye. "As I was telling this... Yuudai guy, I don't remember much of my past," she shrugged, the dark woman had to get that out of the way because she figured Reiko would ask her the same question.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 08:52 PM