Wheeling Gull Isle Good Tidings
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Nameless gods. That was certainly intriguing- much unlike Mei's beliefs, in fact, she found it rather vague. Were the gods tied to certain elements, as those within her religion were? Or did they have no context? Her mind brimmed with questions, but she forced them down as he returned the question to her- not only of religion, but culture as a whole. 

My religion... well, I am just learning it- it is my sister religion, really. But she tell me this. There are two god- one, god of sea and weather, called Cāng. And then there is Rìzhào- god of sun and moon. Together they guide us, teach lesson and give wisdom. She explains, feeling a tad inadequate to teach Mei's beliefs but still willing. My culture, we focus very much on sea as home, on value of respect and wisdom, of filial piety. Things are sometime much different here, it seem. She laughs playfully. 

When he bows to her, she blushes, still not exactly used to her role as empress. It was a new thing, and very exciting to have people paying her respect- but often she would question how much she deserved that respect. Still, her ears cupped forward as he made his request. Newt? Sorry, I not seen him... but if I find him, I let you know. Maybe he will come around soon... At the thought of losing a child, her heart clenched. What sort of pain was this man going through? She prayed that he would find the boy again soon. You have any idea where he might go?
Messages In This Thread
Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 07, 2020, 01:32 AM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 07, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 07, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 07, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 14, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 17, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 17, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - March 25, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Greyback - March 30, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Good Tidings - by Huā - April 08, 2020, 06:01 PM