Firefly Glen Light the Shadows
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
223 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision finally felt a slight ache in his side. It had come after the fact. He found he was more shocked to actually, finally, meet another than he was to have her crash into him. His shoulders shrugged away the pain with an indifferent roll and his ears twisted as the girl began to speak. 

Her smile was obviously nervous and he tried to offer her a warm smile to dissuade her from any thoughts of regret. He was fine, and so would she also be. A hearty chuckly fell from his lips and he nodded his head, "I'd have to agree. It could have been much worse," He wasn't really sure how--unless he had fallen either on his own or onto her. He was sure he was big enough to cause her some discomfort. 

"I'm fine," he gestured towards his side and then looked back towards her, "It'll buff out," It was an odd concept to him: Chasing fireflies. Collision had never really been one to be described as fun. He wasn't good at that. Games, pass times--they weren't his way. He was more the type to seem as though he were always on a mission. He was. "Were you having fun?" He wouldn't quite understand it. Perhaps, however, she was happy and that seemed to make it alright with him, "I'm Collision," Would she gather the irony in that?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 30, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - April 07, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 10:43 PM