The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Trash Panda. The words slipped from Q's lips in a hushed gasp. Kyr had never personally heard the term before though decided to go along with it anyhow by giving a solid nod of her skull. While Vallkyrie had seen these 'trash pandas' time and time before along embankments or in deadlands like this, they almost always came out in the night and were quite swift fellows despite their plump and fluffy look. 

Vallkyrie side glanced to her newfound hunting partner, a smirk spreading over her expression. Let's get him...! She excitedly spoke in loud-whisper and dashed off into the direction of the raccoon. The creature acted like a deer in headlights, freezing a moment before trying to quickly scramble away and up the nearest tree. But all the nearest trees were fallen and Vallkyrie did her best to try and trap the creature between herself and Q. To her surprise, the creature made an intimidation move, standing up on his hind legs and hissing, swatting his paws at the beast's around him. Woah! Kyr yipped as she dodged an uncoming pawful of claws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Vallkyrie - April 03, 2020, 10:38 AM