Firefly Glen Light the Shadows
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
227 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She was a woman of good nature and he would find that would work to his benefit as he tripped over how to say things. Not once but many times. He had admittedly worked himself into a bit of frustration. Talking had never been his particular forte--not about casual things anyways, "What did you have in mind?" 

The question he asked seemed the only thing to spring to mind. It was highly suspect to assume that he would have the same definition of fun as she did. She seemed to be light hearted and almost carefree. Perhaps that was just in this moment? Yet, it was admirable how quick she was able to relax and be so welcoming of his presence. Not that he made it hard to be trusted. 

"I'm glad you don't. I don't know much about this place or much of anyone. Best to not start off with enemies," And Collision meant that. He did not want his new start to be something he had to dread. In time he would have an array of relationships. Positive and negative and of course he hoped it was more of the prior than the latter. Conflict kept the world going 'round, but there was strength to be had in numbers. 

Ears would flit backwards as a few rain droplets crowned his head. Did it rain always in this place? How frustrating.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 30, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - April 07, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 10:43 PM