Porcupine Ridge [M] All My Loving
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
There was an awkward twisting in her stomach as the man told her that this "heat" would cause children if she were to come into contact with a male. The image of a pregnant Valette came into her view, she remembered talking to Valette about what it was like being pregnant, the way she spoke about it made the Duchess reluctant to have pups. But the woman swallowed some oncoming drool that was starting to pool in her mouth, and she was finding it hard to contain in her mouth, but her urging desires as she stood with the knight longer made her forget about what she learned.

Vespera heaved her chest, she anxiously clawed the ground as she was forgetting the risks, forgetting it all, she so badly wanted someone to be with, to make her put her tragic memories aside. Perhaps...

He was the escape.

The cloaked woman bit her tongue, and with her heart pounding, she stepped a little closer to him, her mind and heart were at conflict with each other, what the hell was she doing? This motion could either cause her great pain or suffering, or a hidden blessing that was waiting for her in the future. Vespera craned her head up to Rosen, feeling a little flustered and her pupils widening, "perhaps... You could show me... Or... Give me the experience of this new sensation.... I want to know what it's like." Those words slipped out of her like she was being possessed like it wasn't her, the woman's mind was screaming at her to stop.

But her natural senses came knocking at her like a truck and her signature sarcasm came running through, "gotta try something once, am I right?" She smirked at him so it would be a little less awkward.

A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
[M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 09, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 12, 2020, 08:23 AM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 12, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 13, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 17, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 20, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 29, 2020, 02:25 PM